New Albany at Nebraska City
Standard lavender mount with the verso imprint of R. Goebel’s Photographic Art Gallery, St. Charles, Mo. The name Nebraska City No. 2 can be seen clearly on the paddle housing, and she carries stacks of firewood, one cart, and about a dozen passengers. The centerwheel ferry was built at New Albany, IN, in 1864 and dismantled in 1876.